Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahriar Heidary
Dr. Shahriar Heidary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Heidary is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Heidary has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahriar Heidary has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shahriar Heidary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Srilakshmi Vemulakonda
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Sharad Dass
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Alexander Doan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi22