A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahriar Iravanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iravanian
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Iravanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahriar Iravanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iravanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahriar Iravanian MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahriar Iravanian practice?
- Dr. Shahriar Iravanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahriar Iravanian practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.