Dr. Shahriar Minokadeh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Excellent doctor who helped my mom to recover. very friendly and helpful.

September 16th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor, HORRIBLE STAFF

August 23rd, 2013
Finally my pain is under control
I was referred to the doctor 6 months ago from my primary doctor because of my pain problems, which have been going on for longer than i want to remember. One of the reasons I have decided to STAY with this doctor is because I can tell he cares, and explains the different options available and works WITH me to come up with a plan, and I am GETTING IT UNDER Control. He is obviously very smart and informed about his field, but he does not talk down to me and makes sure I understand EVERYTHING before I leave the office.

October 22nd, 2012
Highly recommended
He was very thoughtful and caring. I felt very confident in him and he spent time answering all my questions.

July 9th, 2012
Compassion
He was very caring and showed compassion for my problem. Unlike a lot of doctors he wasn't one to just give me a narcotic and send me on my way. He was the first who seemed to actually want to help me long term. It seems like everyone else just wanted to give me a quick prescription so they can move on to the next patient.

March 8th, 2012
Pain-free for the first time in a long time. I love this Doctor !!
I usually don't like posting things online, but I have to share. My back pain has crippled me for many months, and I have seriously tried everything and visited many doctors with not a lot of benefit. After my recent visit to Dr. Minokadeh, I have to say this is the first time I felt like someone was listening and cared about what I was going through. That in itself meant the world to me.The treatments were painless, and I was NOT rushed and he explained everything to me. So far, I am doing really well after my injections, but if I have any problems I know right where to go. After a long search, I have found my doctor!!

February 1st, 2012
Great doctor. I'm very pleased with my treatment. His bedside manner is excellent and I'm happy to have found him.

September 5th, 2011
Just AMAZING~
Thank you Dr. for helping with my back~ after ripping my L4 disc you are the only person/dr. to help me overcome my pain and get me back my feet~ many blessings to YOU~ I am forever grateful~ and your staff is AMZING as well~

July 28th, 2011
I had seen countless doctors for the last 5 years, but to no avail until I found this doctor. The very first visit, he clearly had reviewed my 2 inch thick file, and was equipped with gainful information. He instantly had new ideas, and has since treated me, and I have had tremendous results. I don't know how I would have survived much longer without him. He is caring, intelligent, and explains things well. Highly recommended.

March 27th, 2011
A friend recommended Dr. Minokadeh and I have to say I was very impressed. He's compassionate, extremely bright and unlike a lot of doctors I've seen actually took the time to listen.

January 18th, 2017