Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahriar Pirouz
Dr. Shahriar Pirouz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Luis Obispo, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pirouz is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahriar Pirouz has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shahriar Pirouz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Dr. Amit Gupta
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
San Luis Obispo, CA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Boris Pilch
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
San Luis Obispo, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Farid Farzanehkia
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
San Luis Obispo, CA 0.01 mi10