Learn more about Dr. Shahriar Safavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahriar Safavi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safavi
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahriar Safavi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Safavi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Safavi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahriar Shahri Safavi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahriar S. Safavi practice?
- Dr. Shahriar Safavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahriar Safavi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.