A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahriar Safavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahriar Safavi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safavi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Safavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahriar Safavi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Safavi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Safavi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahriar Shahri Safavi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahriar S. Safavi practice?
- Dr. Shahriar Safavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahriar Safavi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.