A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahriar Safavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahriar Safavi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahriar Safavi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Safavi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Safavi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahriar Shahri Safavi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahriar S. Safavi practice?
- Dr. Shahriar Safavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahriar Safavi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.