Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahriar Daniel Safvati
Dr. Shahriar Daniel Safvati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Safvati is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and University of California, Irvine Medical Center. Dr. Safvati has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahriar Daniel Safvati has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Shahriar Daniel Safvati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Kamran Safvati
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Sarvenaz Mobasser
Family Medicine, Dermatology
Beverly Hills, CA 0.04 mi9
Dr. Michael Gruber
Beverly Hills, CA 0.13 mi31