Procedure Mill; Avoid at All Costs show details Procedure Mill; Avoid at All Costs
Sep 12th, 2015

Maybe a good doctor but he runs his practice in such a way that he is putting patients at risk. He dedicates 100% of his time to procedures to increase his bank account and everything else is done by PA. Have an after procedure complication you will get an appointment with PA in a few weeks. End up in hospital from the pain waiting on his office to do something will get you a call from PA or nurse. Sedghi or his doctor on call will not set foot in hospital to look at you. Just have office call you to schedule an appointment in a month. If you have a complication it will results in months of wait time and pain. Save yourself a lot of grief and go to another doctor or drive to Atlanta

Jul 8th, 2015

Expect to spend the day at the facility. Wait time is ours. If late in the day appointment bring a tent you will be there after dark

High Courtesy show details High Courtesy
by Pieter & Mariette Vedder on Jun 12th, 2015

Very high courtesy by Dr. Shahriar himself and his entire staff. Both of us have had colonoscopies done by him.

Helped Overcome Liver Issue show details Helped Overcome Liver Issue
by M.B. on Sep 24th, 2014

Very helpful to overcome some liver issue. Dr. Sedghi also helped me to lose 26 pounds. I feel so much better. Thanks Dr. Sedghi!

AWESOME GI show details AWESOME GI
by Erica Phelps on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr Sedghi has been my GI physician for the past 10 years and yes I have to wait from time to time to see him but he takes just as much time with me as he does the next patient. What people fail to understand is that with quality care, comes quality time and compassion. If you want a quick in and out, then go to a doctor that is running a quick service office, but I promise you that you are not going to feel any better. Quick does not always mean better! Sometimes what you put in is what you get out. Invest in your physician and he will invest in you. When patients learn that healthcare is not to be hurried and rushed, then they will appreciate a good doctor more. This is to all of the negative people who have written comments about wait time and etc about Dr Sedghi and his office. Become a little more educated about your healthcare and you will not mind having a wait a little.

Peace of Mind show details Peace of Mind
by Billy F. on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr. Sedghi was very kind with a gentle bedside manner. Explained diagnosis, spent extra time to discuss options and ways to improve overall health. If your looking for a GI doctor, easy choose here!!!

The best Macon GA has to offer show details The best Macon GA has to offer
Oct 29th, 2012

Take the title with a grain of salt. Not saying he is a great Dr. Just the best GI in Macon GA. Staff is rude at best.Does not respect your time.Books at least10 people in 10 minute slot.You talk to PA then Dr. reads PA notes.GI with rest room restrictions. Really?Would consider moving to a bigger city just to get better health care.

Jul 31st, 2012

not a good experience. Have been having GI problems for some time now and was referred to Sedghi. My appointment was scheduled with a PA without my approval. When I got to the appt, the receptionist was very rude and argumentative. the papers I signed before my appt included a form giving them permission for a PA to treat me. I did not sign the form but the PA was sent in anyway. apparantly, the forms are not reviewed, just stuck in your file. I have only met Dr. Sedghi once- about an hour before he performed my endoscopy. I think he lets PA's do all the work in the office and refer for procedures. That way, he is able to perform more procedures and thus get more money- Great strategy!! Also, it has taken MONTHS to have procedures scheduled just to figure out what is going on with me. In the meantime, I am suffering. When I call the office for test results, my calls are not returned. When I asked if I could switch to another dr in the practice, I was informed that was not permitted, even though I never get to see the real Dr., only the PA. What a SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr. Sedghi is a great doctor. The negative thing about his office is the wait time. But that is because everybody wants to see him. Not his fault. I have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Sedghi and i have no complaints. I would not change doctors.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Dec 4th, 2011

I'm not usually impressed, but my husband and I both had colonoscopies at Sedghi's office. He has quick, thorough, and he handled the problems he found on the spot without making us drag back and forth! Great!

Oct 1st, 2011

I had fatty liver and had high liver enzymes. The doctor worked with me and explained how i should diet. Now I have lost 30 pounds in a 4 months and have a second chance. Never felt better in a long time

All about money show details All about money
Sep 4th, 2011

i have been hurting for almost 2 months. this office never could diagnose me. kept giving me diffrent drugs every time i came in and in their own words"see if this works". Im not a guinnie pig. they once even called me to remind me of an appointment all for me to wait 2 hrs and pay a copay to hear they want to do an endoscopy. Not one other reason was the appointment for. couldnt they just tell me that over the phone and save me the 20 bucks. I dont care for this office at all.

Sep 21st, 2010

saved my life

Aug 8th, 2010

Accurate diagnosis. No messing around. Big emphasis on diet and healthy living

Jun 22nd, 2010

KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. MAKES SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOWS THROUGH WITH THE PLAN OF YOUR CARE.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
May 29th, 2010

The wait was a bit long. The office was nicely decorated, clean,airy and the staff very friendly. The doctor spent time with me and fully explained my condition and treatment plan.In one day,I learned more about my crohns disease than in 8 years before. I felt very comfortable and have a lot of confidence in him.

won't go back show details won't go back
May 13th, 2010

he knws his specialty,but shows no interest in how you feel. very rude and abrupt makes it clear he's not intrested in taking time to talk to you or answer your questions.

Apr 13th, 2010

he takes care of all of my family. we all love him.

Apr 11th, 2010

Eventhough there is often a long wait to see Dr. Sedghi, there obviously is a reason for it. He is the only one I have been to who could diagnos my problem and give me the follow up i needed. I would not change him for any other doctor.

All About Money Not About the Care show details All About Money Not About the Care
Jun 22nd, 2009

You will only see a PA and not Dr. Sedghi. I live about 30 minutes from Dr Sedghi's office. Have been hospitalized twice and Dr. Sedghi never even bothered to call or follow up with me. In fact, I could drop dead in front of him and he would not know I was a patient of his. Also, when I do get an appt, I almost ALWAYs wait over an hour. Once I waited 3 hours. And this is for a PA, not the doctor so you can't even say it's because the doctor got called away for an emergency. Uncaring is an understatement.