Dr. Shahriar Sedghi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahriar Sedghi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shahriar Sedghi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2015

Procedure Mill; Avoid at All Costs

Maybe a good doctor but he runs his practice in such a way that he is putting patients at risk. He dedicates 100% of his time to procedures to increase his bank account and everything else is done by PA. Have an after procedure complication you will get an appointment with PA in a few weeks. End up in hospital from the pain waiting on his office to do something will get you a call from PA or nurse. Sedghi or his doctor on call will not set foot in hospital to look at you. Just have office call you to schedule an appointment in a month. If you have a complication it will results in months of wait time and pain. Save yourself a lot of grief and go to another doctor or drive to Atlanta

July 8th, 2015

Expect to spend the day at the facility. Wait time is ours. If late in the day appointment bring a tent you will be there after dark

June 12th, 2015

High Courtesy

Very high courtesy by Dr. Shahriar himself and his entire staff. Both of us have had colonoscopies done by him.

September 25th, 2014

Helped Overcome Liver Issue

Very helpful to overcome some liver issue. Dr. Sedghi also helped me to lose 26 pounds. I feel so much better. Thanks Dr. Sedghi!

October 16th, 2013

AWESOME GI

Dr Sedghi has been my GI physician for the past 10 + years and yes I have to wait from time to time to see him but he takes just as much time with me as he does the next patient. What people fail to understand is that with quality care, comes quality time and compassion. If you want a quick in and out, then go to a doctor that is running a quick service office, but I promise you that you are not going to feel any better. Quick does not always mean better! Sometimes what you put in is what you get out. Invest in your physician and he will invest in you. When patients learn that healthcare is not to be hurried and rushed, then they will appreciate a good doctor more. This is to all of the negative people who have written comments about wait time and etc about Dr Sedghi and his office. Become a little more educated about your healthcare and you will not mind having a wait a little.

August 12th, 2013

Peace of Mind

Dr. Sedghi was very kind with a gentle bedside manner. Explained diagnosis, spent extra time to discuss options and ways to improve overall health. If your looking for a GI doctor, easy choose here!!!

October 29th, 2012

The best Macon GA has to offer

Take the title with a grain of salt. Not saying he is a great Dr. Just the best GI in Macon GA. Staff is rude at best.Does not respect your time.Books at least10 people in 10 minute slot.You talk to PA then Dr. reads PA notes.GI with rest room restrictions. Really?Would consider moving to a bigger city just to get better health care.

July 31st, 2012

not a good experience. Have been having GI problems for some time now and was referred to Sedghi. My appointment was scheduled with a PA without my approval. When I got to the appt, the receptionist was very rude and argumentative. the papers I signed before my appt included a form giving them permission for a PA to treat me. I did not sign the form but the PA was sent in anyway. apparantly, the forms are not reviewed, just stuck in your file. I have only met Dr. Sedghi once- about an hour before he performed my endoscopy. I think he lets PA's do all the work in the office and refer for procedures. That way, he is able to perform more procedures and thus get more money- Great strategy!! Also, it has taken MONTHS to have procedures scheduled just to figure out what is going on with me. In the meantime, I am suffering. When I call the office for test results, my calls are not returned. When I asked if I could switch to another dr in the practice, I was informed that was not permitted, even though I never get to see the real Dr., only the PA. What a SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 12th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Sedghi is a great doctor. The negative thing about his office is the wait time. But that is because everybody wants to see him. Not his fault. I have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Sedghi and i have no complaints. I would not change doctors.

December 4th, 2011

Excellent doctor!

I'm not usually impressed, but my husband and I both had colonoscopies at Sedghi's office. He has quick, thorough, and he handled the problems he found on the spot without making us drag back and forth! Great!

October 2nd, 2011

I had fatty liver and had high liver enzymes. The doctor worked with me and explained how i should diet. Now I have lost 30 pounds in a 4 months and have a second chance. Never felt better in a long time

September 4th, 2011

All about money

i have been hurting for almost 2 months. this office never could diagnose me. kept giving me diffrent drugs every time i came in and in their own words"see if this works". Im not a guinnie pig. they once even called me to remind me of an appointment all for me to wait 2 hrs and pay a copay to hear they want to do an endoscopy. Not one other reason was the appointment for. couldnt they just tell me that over the phone and save me the 20 bucks. I dont care for this office at all.