Learn more about Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Setoudeh-Maram
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Setoudeh-Maram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Ambulatory Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diaper Rash
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Setoudeh-Maram graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Setoudeh-Maram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram practice?
- Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.