A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahriare Nasser-Moaddeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahriare Nasser-Moaddeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser-Moaddeli graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nasser-Moaddeli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahriare MD Nasser-Moaddeli MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shahriare M. Nasser-Moaddeli practice?
- Dr. Shahriare Nasser-Moaddeli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahriare Nasser-Moaddeli practices Nephrology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Nephrologists.