Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrokh Mansoori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrokh Mansoori, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrokh Mansoori, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansoori graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mansoori has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansoori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahrokh Mansoori practice?
- Dr. Shahrokh Mansoori practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.