Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My Favorite Doctor show details My Favorite Doctor
Jan 8th, 2016

Easily the most caring doctor I have come across. I never felt rushed or belittled as he took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I recommend anyone to him as he truly cares about each person as if they are part of his family. Thank you so much

Pacemaker Specialist show details Pacemaker Specialist
Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. MANSOORI was easily the best doctor I have ever visited. He spent 30 minutes answering all my questions and really made me feel at ease. I was having a pacemaker replaced which another doctor in the area had put in. Dr. MANSOORI is clearly a pacemaker specialist as it went much smoother than the original. THANK YOU so much again. I recommend anyone that needs to have pacemaker to go and see him.

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Mansoori saved my life! I don't know what else to say except thank you.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Oct 26th, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever visited.

Great Doc!! show details Great Doc!!
by Mariam H. on Oct 20th, 2015

Super nice guy! Really listened and spent almost 30 minutes taking my history and giving me a physical exam. Very smart and thorough. Funny too!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Dec 23rd, 2013

Was by far the most honest and up front doctor I have ever met! Spent the time to explain all the processes of the surgery and made me feel very comfortable. I wish all doctors were like him and recomend Dr. Mansoori to anyone and everyone.

Life Saver show details Life Saver
Aug 27th, 2013

He literally saved my life in an emergency situation. He is kind and articulate. I would recommend him to everyone.

Jun 5th, 2012

THE OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND GOT ME IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT IMMEDIATELY.DR AND HIS STAFF DEFINETLY ARE KIND AND CARING INDIVIDUALS AND I WOULD DEFINETLY REFER MY LOVED ONES TO HIS OFFICE. THEY TREATED ME LIKE I WAS PART OF THEIR FAMILY. THEY SCHEDULED MY TESTS AND SURGERY QUICKLY AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK FOR THE RESULTS. THANK GOD FOR THAT!

May 25th, 2012

I am glad that my cardiologist had this doctor do my pace maker replacement. He was kind and made me feel at ease; explaining just what needed to be done. Everything seemed to go smoothly. Yes, I would recommend him to others.

Best surgeon in Michigan show details Best surgeon in Michigan
Dec 18th, 2008

most polite and caring surgeon i have come across to date. Highly recommended