A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrokh Naderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrokh Naderi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Naderi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Naderi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Union County
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrokh Naderi MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrokh Naderi practice?
- Dr. Shahrokh Naderi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahrokh Naderi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, KY.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.