Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have finally found a physician that I can trust and feel as a patient that he has my best interest. I have seen a lot of Dr's and can honestly say that I will never see a different Dr moving forward.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Poormehr has been my primary for almost a year now. He absolutely rocks! He is engaging and extremely personable. I have always received superior service from him.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Poormehr is very professional. His office is clean and his staff are friendly.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both manner and communication are good. I will introduce him to my friends.

M.D show details M.D
by Sal on May 22nd, 2014

Shocked

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. P is an excellent Dr! He is very personable and always has your health as his priority. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Poormehr is an amazing doctor, his bed side manner is very professional, he is very passionate about his patient n how they feel, he listens, cares very much about your health, he does listen n explains in details. I recommend him anytime!!!

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful first visit to Dr. Poormehr's office! He is caring, knowledgeable, and charged me more than fairly as I have no insurance. Jessica the receptionist was very kind and helpful. I came in nervous and left with a big smile! Thank you, Dr!

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for taking such excellent care of me !!!!

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

was very impressed with staff, facility and Dr. Poormehr. In fact I was so impressed I brought up the topic of having him as my primary physician.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Poormehr takes time to actually listen to the patient -- something which most HMO providers don't do (and probably never will.)

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was a walk in patient at the urgent care center and was helped right away. Everyone was very helpful and professional. I would return if needed.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Poormehr for years. He is very concerned, helpful all in a timely manner. My husband visits him now - when he needs to. We will keep visiting.

Jun 3rd, 2010

I sing nothing but high praises of this dr He takes time with his patients, is EXTREMELY caring and does not push medications down a patient's throat at the drop of a hat. He is THE BEST as far as I am concerned.