Dr. Shahrouz Ghodsian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahrouz Ghodsian?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shahrouz Ghodsian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017

UNPROFESSIONAL

I had a bad experience with him that cost me money I couldn't really afford to loose! I found his "Receptionist" Linda mostly useless and unhelpful. I say he and Linda are unprofessional because she knew there was a problem when we spoke last and neither of them tried to correct the situation. I received no contact from either of them after I last spoke with her. So, apparently the loss of one patient means nothing to them. Business must be that good for them!

February 28th, 2017

Smart and Handsome!

He always spends a good amount of time with me, I never feel rushed. Hes very accessible, he even called me back at 7PM on a Sunday night.

February 8th, 2017

Proud to be a patient!

The man basically saved my life. Its that simple. Listened when others didnt and cared when others did not.

January 25th, 2017

Great doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable!

Dr. G really cares about me. Not just as a patient, but as a person. His knowledge and experience are beyond reproach. I highly recommend him!

January 17th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

Took his time with me and explained my medical problems and all the possible treatments. Very satisfied

January 11th, 2017

An Absolute gem

Dr. Ghodsian is a wonderful and caring Doctor. He really does listen to what you have to say and I have never felt 'rushed' or 'unimportant' with him. In fact his front office staff (Linda) is brilliant too, she is always courteous, helpful and sympathetic, I think they are a great team.

January 9th, 2017

Truth Be Told

Dr. G, provides excellent care. The transition between Dr. Whitson to Dr. G was seamless. Speaking to Dr. G about medical concerns is very easy, he listens well to draw accurate conclusion for treatment. Although he is only available on Friday in the Torrance office, Dr. G and Linda always find a way to accommodate me. My one suggestion as I've already told Dr. G is that he get a credit card machine to process my FSA benefit card.

January 6th, 2017

So thankful for this man!

When Dr. Ghodsian took over for my other doctor, he brought it to my attention that my previous doctor had been giving me too high a dose of narcotics , and instead of making my pain better it was actually causing me more pain. He successfully was able to slowly cut my dose in half and I am no longer dependent on the medication. I am able to use it when I am in extreme pain while not abusing it. I feel so much better and I am very thankful to Dr. Ghodsian for helping me!

January 30th, 2016

new patient. appointment went very well.

January 15th, 2015

REALLY CARES

VERY GOOD DOCTOR. I HAVE REFERRED HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. PERSONABLE AND TAKES HIS TIME. CHATS WITH YOU. DOSNT HURRY YOU THROUGH THE DOOR. REALLY CARES.

January 13th, 2015

Genius!

An absolute genius. Was able to diagnose my condition correctly after my regular doctor completely botched it up. I have since made Dr. Ghodsian my primary doctor and I am so happy. Would recommend him without reservations.

September 17th, 2013

very good doctor

Good bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable, even though he had to break bad news to me. Was very supportive every step of the way from my diagnosis to treatment. I also referred my mother to him and she was very happy as well. Would highly recommend him.