Dr. Shahrouz Ghodsian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2017
An Absolute gem
Dr. Ghodsian is a wonderful and caring Doctor. He really does listen to what you have to say and I have never felt 'rushed' or 'unimportant' with him. In fact his front office staff (Linda) is brilliant too, she is always courteous, helpful and sympathetic, I think they are a great team.

January 9th, 2017
Truth Be Told
Dr. G, provides excellent care. The transition between Dr. Whitson to Dr. G was seamless. Speaking to Dr. G about medical concerns is very easy, he listens well to draw accurate conclusion for treatment. Although he is only available on Friday in the Torrance office, Dr. G and Linda always find a way to accommodate me. My one suggestion as I've already told Dr. G is that he get a credit card machine to process my FSA benefit card.

January 6th, 2017
So thankful for this man!
When Dr. Ghodsian took over for my other doctor, he brought it to my attention that my previous doctor had been giving me too high a dose of narcotics , and instead of making my pain better it was actually causing me more pain. He successfully was able to slowly cut my dose in half and I am no longer dependent on the medication. I am able to use it when I am in extreme pain while not abusing it. I feel so much better and I am very thankful to Dr. Ghodsian for helping me!

July 22nd, 2016
He collects cash only on Fridays in Torrance...He's not advertising THAT!!!

January 30th, 2016
new patient. appointment went very well.

November 19th, 2015
He was rushed. Felt like he had to be somewhere else. Went to see a different internist . Had to wait a long time to see him.

January 15th, 2015
REALLY CARES
VERY GOOD DOCTOR. I HAVE REFERRED HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. PERSONABLE AND TAKES HIS TIME. CHATS WITH YOU. DOSNT HURRY YOU THROUGH THE DOOR. REALLY CARES.

January 12th, 2015
Genius!
An absolute genius. Was able to diagnose my condition correctly after my regular doctor completely botched it up. I have since made Dr. Ghodsian my primary doctor and I am so happy. Would recommend him without reservations.

September 17th, 2013
very good doctor
Good bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable, even though he had to break bad news to me. Was very supportive every step of the way from my diagnosis to treatment. I also referred my mother to him and she was very happy as well. Would highly recommend him.

September 8th, 2013
Fabulous experience
Fabulous doctor. Always available, goes out of his way to help. He spent 1 hour on the phone with my insurance company to approve a procedure another doctor was responsible for.

November 29th, 2012
Lovely human being and doctor!
What a lovely human being! My friend referred me to him because she was impressed with how through he was. The first time I met this doctor I sensed a warm and relaxed energy about him. He listened so intently to me it seemed he could have been a therapist. I never felt rushed. He was incredibly gracious with his time and indeed very through. The world needs more like him.

October 25th, 2012
fantastic doctor
I AM A NURSE MYSELF AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF DOCTORS IN MY TIME. THIS ONE IS EXCELLENT. HE IS A YOUNG, ENTHUSIASTIC DOCTOR WITH A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE. BEST OF ALL HE SPENT NEARLY 45 MINUTES TALKING WITH ME AND EXPLAINING MY PROBLEM, NO DOCTOR DOES THAT THESE DAYS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!