A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrukh Kureishy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrukh Kureishy, Pulmonologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kureishy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kureishy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrukh Kureishy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kureishy graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kureishy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrukh A Kureishy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahrukh A. Kureishy practice?
- Dr. Shahrukh Kureishy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahrukh Kureishy practices Pulmonary Disease near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Pulmonologists.