A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahryar Mafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahryar Mafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahryar Mafi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mafi graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mafi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahryar Mafi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahryar Mafi practice?
- Dr. Shahryar Mafi has 15 office locations.
Dr. Shahryar Mafi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Woodbridge Cardiologists.