A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahryar Mafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahryar Mafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mafi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahryar Mafi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mafi graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mafi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahryar Mafi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahryar Mafi practice?
- Dr. Shahryar Mafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahryar Mafi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Cardiologists.