A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shareghi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shareghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional and general cardiology/coronary and peripheral interventions
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareghi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shareghi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi practice?
- Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Federal Way, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Cardiologists.