Learn more about Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shareghi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional and general cardiology/coronary and peripheral interventions
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareghi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shareghi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi practice?
- Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Federal Way, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Cardiologists.