A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Ahmed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shahzad Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Fayetteville Internists.