A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Allawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzad Allawala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allawala
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allawala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Allawala, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allawala graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Allawala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Saeed Allawala MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad S. Allawala practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Allawala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahzad Allawala practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX and Texarkana, AR.
See Plano Psychiatrists.