A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzad Anwar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Anwar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- NorthBay Center for Primary Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Anwar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad Anwar practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Anwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahzad Anwar practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors.