Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Sadiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzad Sadiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadiq
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadiq Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Sadiq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadiq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sadiq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Sadiq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad Sadiq practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Sadiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahzad Sadiq practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Radiologists.