A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Sadiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzad Sadiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadiq
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadiq Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Sadiq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadiq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sadiq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Sadiq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad Sadiq practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Sadiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahzad Sadiq practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Radiologists.