A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehzad Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehzad Saeed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehzad Saeed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehzad Ahmed Saeed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Shehzad Saeed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shehzad Saeed practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.