Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
217 S 63rd St
Ste 105
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-981-8088
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good doctor  |  show details
by M. Todd on Sep 7th, 2013

I've seen the doctor only twice, first one a consultation, second a biopsy (FNA) of my thyroid, I find doctor to be efficient & courteous. Altho he talked fast, he explained what needs to be done. All doctors tend to spend little time with patients, but be prepared to ask questions, and they should answer them. Doctor himself called to tell me the results of the biopsy, Office will mail a printed copy of the results to you, if you asked for it.

May 8th, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever had. Threw a temper tantrum in his office. Loves to talk over you and does not really show that he cares about you as a person. Only wants to take care of the science but doesn't care about concerns of the patient or what the patient may need to live a better life with diabetes. Doesn't explain medications or dosages and doesn't care to hear that insulin could be causing adverse reactions. Places you on insulin and then expects that you should have no problems and will wait to see you in 3 months because he simply doesn't care about the patient. Doesn't return phone calls but the worst thing about him was the 2 year old temper tantrum he threw in his office at a patient!

|  Great Doctor not so great staff  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Shadmany is caring and good at what he does. The office staff however is rude and abrasive if you ever dare to ask a question. Getting them to call or fax in a prescription refill is like pulling teeth. I have tried to go to another doctor but like Dr. Shadmany too much.

|  HORRIBLE patient care  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Absolutely the WORST PATIENT CARE I have ever dealt with. I had my thyroid removed due to cancer in 2007 and I need to take a medication daily to LIVE. I have been going to Dr. Shadmany's office (Valley Endocrine Associates) for over 4 years now and on two different occasions his office has REFUSED to re-fill the medication I need to take on a daily basis - both times due to the office's mistake. It takes the office DAYS to address a pharmacy prescription request and then will deny the re-fill. I am never notified by the office when they deny my re-fill and only find out when I go to pick up the prescription that the office has DENIED it - and by that time I am out of meds. When I call the office and insist that I need my medication they are snotty and never get back to me - leaving me without my meds for over a week. The first time this happened, I was upset but figured it was a one time occurence. This time - I'm switching doctors. How an office can DENY a patient a medication that is keeping them alive without any notification, without any office contact, without any doctor's intervention is, to me, CRIMINAL and I will be reporting this doctor and practice to the medical board. Stay FAR AWAY from this practice!

May 4th, 2012

Office staff is rude, non-responsive, inconsiderate,no sense of urgency or concern for patients well-being.Office waiting time for schedule appointments tends run more than an hour.

Aug 5th, 2011

Overall very pleased with this doctor

|  Two Thumbs Up for Dr. Shadmany  |  show details
by Thyroid Cancer Patient on Jan 12th, 2011

I have been a patient for a couple of years now and really like Dr. Shadmany. He is very nice, organized and informative. The office is neat and clean and very well run, unlike some of the other Endrocine offices that I have visited. I highly recommend him.

Dec 31st, 2010

your the best in the west

|  I am leaving this Doctor because of the office staff  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

I have never left a doctor for any reason. I have been going to the same Dentist for 23 years! However, the office staff at Valley Endocrine is the worst I have ever dealt with. Just call the phone number and you will hear the attitude in the message....that is pathetic! They are uncaring, condescending, and incompetent. Dr. Shadmany is a nice man but there are other nice doctors that have nice staff, which is who you deal with most anyway.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by JB on Mar 29th, 2010

Highly caring and knowledgable. Always takes time to explain my test results and makes sure I understand treatment course. He explains my options.

May 7th, 2009

we highly recommand dr.shadmany. he is worlds no.1 doctor.

|  caring physician  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2008

excellent care, referrals to other excellent specialists, followup calls to assure progress, great staff, care for the person--not just the condition