A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahzeb Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzeb Naqvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzeb Naqvi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naqvi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzeb Raza Naqvi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shahzeb R. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Shahzeb Naqvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahzeb Naqvi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Huntsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Nephrologists.