A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shai Gavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shai Gavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shai Gavi, DO, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Gavi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shai Gavi DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shai Gavi practice?
- Dr. Shai Gavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shai Gavi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Geriatric Doctors.