A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shai Rozen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shai Rozen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shai Rozen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Facial Paralysis
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rozen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans