Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Toby Pimlott on Mar 6th, 2015

Best Dr. ever, professional, caring & skill, would not go elsewhere.

Jan 31st, 2012

Have seen eight doctors previous to my visit with Dr Rozen and within minutes he understood and explained my situation to me. Thank you for giving me my life back.

Oct 4th, 2011

Dr Rozen treated my Grandmother. He placed a prosthetic bone in her head and we were completely satisfied with his work and also how he treated her. He is extremely talented and so caring. We would recommend him very highly!

Sep 8th, 2011

He gave treatment options and advice on rare condition I have whereas no other Drs. have been able to help. Wish I had found him sooner. Excellent rapport and very willing to listen. Very kind.

Very impressed show details Very impressed
Jun 18th, 2011

Very nice and competent doctor. Very happy with the work I had done. Office staff was very nice and professional.

Doctor has no PRIDE in the work he performs.... show details Doctor has no PRIDE in the work he performs....
Apr 15th, 2011

Call his previous employer to get the whole scoop on his inferior procedures.

Doctor with no PRIDE in his work..... show details Doctor with no PRIDE in his work.....
by Anonymous on Sep 1st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He performed surgery on me and my wife and the work he did on us was terrible. His stitching after completed facial surgery is terrible and after 3 y ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com