A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaida Behnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaida Behnam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behnam
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Behnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaida Behnam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnam graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Behnam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaida Behnam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaida Behnam practice?
- Dr. Shaida Behnam has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaida Behnam practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.