A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaida Behnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaida Behnam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaida Behnam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnam graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Behnam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaida Behnam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaida Behnam practice?
- Dr. Shaida Behnam has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaida Behnam practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.