Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Barbara on Sep 24th, 2014

Professional, caring, excellent bedside manners, knowledgeable. Simply, everything you are looking for in a doctor you would find with her. She is everything she described on her website and more.

|  Meh.  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2014

I want so badly to like this doctor, but after a significant period of time trying working with her, I have to stop being in denial and accept that she is not quite who she presents herself to be on her website. I am disappointed because she has a pleasant bedside manner, but there is something that seems not quite genuine about her. She was irritated with me when I turned down specific prescriptions she offered due to bad experiences with them in the past. She advertises that she is integrative medicine friendly and has a special interest in women's health but refused to even entertain bio-identical hormones or have a conversation with me about that - she simply flat out refused to talk in depth about it and cited the fact that her father was an ob/gyn. Instead, she encouraged me to take birth control pills without fully understanding my history (I am well past the age where stroke risk increases with BCPs in addition to being a former long-term cigarette smoker). If you are the kind of patient who is empowered and in-tune with yourself and want your doctor to be a *partner* in your healthcare rather than just an authority, look for another doctor - she seems uncomfortable and intimidated by such patients. Like I said, I really want to like her - maybe when she has another 10 years of experience under her belt she'll have developed more confidence and an appreciation for empowered patients.

Dec 29th, 2013

Dr. Behnam is very knowledgeable, competent and and caring. She took her time and listened to all my concerns. I have seen great results. I highly recommend her.

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Anisa on Dec 10th, 2013

I have been to many doctors, but I have never been to one this kind, knowledgeable, and patient.

Nov 30th, 2013

I strongly recommend Dr. Behnam. She is caring and professional! She listened to my problems, and the treatment she provided me was very effective.

|  Wonderful GP  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

My husband and I both are patients of Dr. Benham and we are very pleased with all facets of her practice. She is not one to just go off and give you Rx after Rx for things that will put a bandage on your ailment. She helps you to learn to be healthy first. Her office staff is professional yet caring and it is always easy to get an appointment.

|  UNPROFESSIONAL  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

This doctor is unprofessional and does not practice safe standards of client care. I would not refer any of my patients to this person!