A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaik Ubaid is Good. Dr. Ubaid has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaid graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubaid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shaik Ubaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaik M. Ubaid practice?
Dr. Shaik Ubaid practices Neurology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and La Crosse, WI.
See Cortlandt Manor Neurologists.