A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaikh Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaikh Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaikh Ali MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shaikh Ali practice?
- Dr. Shaikh Ali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shaikh Ali practices Rheumatology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Tomball Rheumatologists.