A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Shaikh Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaikh Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaikh Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaikh Sultan Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaikh S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shaikh Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaikh Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.