A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaila Banvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaila Banvi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Banvi graduated from Karnatak.
Dr. Banvi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaila K Banvi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shaila K. Banvi practice?
- Dr. Shaila Banvi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shaila Banvi practices Anesthesiology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Blue Bell Anesthesiologists.