Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaila Chauhan
Dr. Shaila Chauhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with other offices in Westborough, MA and Saugus, MA (and 1 other location). She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Gynecology. Dr. Chauhan is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shaila Chauhan has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Shaila Chauhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Julia Johnson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Worcester, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Ryan Callery
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Worcester, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Jyot Saini
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Worcester, MA 0 mi23