Learn more about Dr. Shaila Gala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaila Gala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gala
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaila Gala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gala graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaila H Gala MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shaila H. Gala practice?
- Dr. Shaila Gala has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaila Gala practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Rheumatologists.