Learn more about Dr. Shaila Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaila Garg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaila Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaila Garg MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaila Garg practice?
- Dr. Shaila Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaila Garg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.