Learn more about Dr. Shaila Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaila Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaila Garg MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaila Garg practice?
- Dr. Shaila Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaila Garg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.