Learn more about Dr. Shaila Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaila Garg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaila Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaila Garg MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaila Garg practice?
- Dr. Shaila Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaila Garg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.