A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaila Serpas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaila Serpas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Serpas graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Serpas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaila Serpas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaila Serpas practice?
- Dr. Shaila Serpas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shaila Serpas practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.