A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaila Serpas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaila Serpas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Serpas graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Serpas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serpas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan