Dr. Shailaja Koppolu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailaja Koppolu?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Shailaja Koppolu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2016

Great experience

Dr. Koppolu was so great. She had me in and out of anesthesia quickly and painlessly. She listened and answered my questions patiently. I feel very lucky I had her on my team.

April 6th, 2012

About 5 weeks ago, I had surgery at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. Prior to this surgery, I had 4 other surgeries in my life. Dr. Koppolu is by far the best anesthesiologist I have ever experienced. She is the first anesthesiologist to take the time prior to surgery to explain to me what was going to happen from the time I was wheeled into the operating room, during the operation, and afterwards. He caring and compassion, and professionalism, was exemplary. If I ever need another operation, I will ask my surgeon to request, no...demand Dr. Koppolu as the anesthesiologist.

August 19th, 2016