Dr. Shailaja Koppolu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailaja Koppolu?

Great experience

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr. Koppolu was so great. She had me in and out of anesthesia quickly and painlessly. She listened and answered my questions patiently. I feel very lucky I had her on my team.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

About 5 weeks ago, I had surgery at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. Prior to this surgery, I had 4 other surgeries in my life. Dr. Koppolu is by far the best anesthesiologist I have ever experienced. She is the first anesthesiologist to take the time prior to surgery to explain to me what was going to happen from the time I was wheeled into the operating room, during the operation, and afterwards. He caring and compassion, and professionalism, was exemplary. If I ever need another operation, I will ask my surgeon to request, no...demand Dr. Koppolu as the anesthesiologist.

Posted on August 19th, 2016