A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailaja Parepally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailaja Parepally is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parepally graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Parepally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailaja Parepally FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shailaja Parepally practice?
- Dr. Shailaja Parepally has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shailaja Parepally practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, PA and Jersey City, NJ.
See Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.