A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailaja Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailaja Raj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailaja Raj, BS, FACOG, MBBS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Raj has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailaja Guddanahalli Raj BS, FACOG, and MBBS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shailaja G. Raj practice?
- Dr. Shailaja Raj has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shailaja Raj practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Arabi, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.