A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailaja Setty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailaja Setty, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Setty graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Setty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailaja N. Setty practice?
Dr. Shailaja Setty practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.