A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailaja Srinath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailaja Srinath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailaja Srinath, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinath graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Srinath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailaja Srinath MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shailaja Srinath practice?
- Dr. Shailaja Srinath has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shailaja Srinath practices Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.