Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaila Gowda
Dr. Shaila Gowda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Farmington Hills, MI (and 4 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Gowda is affiliated with South Texas Veterans Health Care System, Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She speaks English.
Dr. Shaila Gowda has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Shaila Gowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. William Campbell
Psychiatry, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Nicole Braida
San Antonio, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Iva Timmerman
San Antonio, TX 0 mi34