A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailaja Valluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailaja Valluri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valluri
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Valluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailaja Valluri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Valluri graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Valluri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailaja Valluri MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shailaja Valluri practice?
- Dr. Shailaja Valluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailaja Valluri practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.