A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailaja Veligandla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailaja Veligandla, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veligandla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Veligandla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailaja Rao Veligandla MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailaja R. Veligandla practice?
- Dr. Shailaja Veligandla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shailaja Veligandla practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Richmond, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY and Somerset, KY.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Infectious Disease Doctors.