A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailen Jalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailen Jalali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailen Jalali, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalali graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jalali has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailen Jalali MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shailen Jalali practice?
- Dr. Shailen Jalali has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailen Jalali practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Anesthesiologists and Sewell Pain Management Doctors.