Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 25th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Jalali for many years. Before and since my ending up in a Wheelchair. He and his staff seem to care about our family.

Stimulator Surgery show details Stimulator Surgery
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. Jalali was Fabulous! I was in a wheelchair with severe neuropathy in my legs. The trial and surgery went very well and I haven't been in the wheelchair since, plus i decreased my pain meds by HALF!

acute spinal pain show details acute spinal pain
Oct 17th, 2010

I was pleased overall after seeing Dr. J, and feel his bedside manner, time spent with me and accuracy of diagnosis to be most important,with the other factors having a natural fluctuation from day to day depending on the acuity and demands of that days patients. I do wonder if anyone has any evaluation of Dr. Js` performance of epidural and facet injections in the spine ie. safety and acuracy.

A Compassionate Doctor show details A Compassionate Doctor
Aug 26th, 2009

I found my experience at Dr. Jalali's office very pleasant. Despite a long waiting time (the only fault I could see), the appointment was worth the wait. I had been suffering from severe neck pain for years, which had made me miserable most of the time. Dr. Jalali spent a large chunk of time listening to me talk about my pain, and then talked for a while about what he believed was the problem and what he recommended to treat it. Quite a few doctors I've seen will give you a diagnosis filled with scientific jargon, expecting that you know exactly what he has said; Dr. Jalali explained things very carefully for me in terms that I could understand. After finishing our appointment he told me that he wanted to see me again in a month to check up on things, but if I had any questions or problems I could call his office, and I would be answered as soon as possible. All in all I found that this doctor really cared and that I could trust him to help me.

Oct 10th, 2008

this doctor is not interested in listening to you. he talks over you and is only interested in how much money you can pay for your visit and wants to perform surgical procedures that are not necessary