A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailen Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailen Shah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailen Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailen Ramesh Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Shailen R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shailen Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shailen Shah practices Allergy & Immunology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Barrington, NJ.
See Collegeville Allergists.