A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailen Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailen Shah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailen Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailen Ramesh Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Shailen R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shailen Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shailen Shah practices Allergy & Immunology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Barrington, NJ.
See Collegeville Allergists.