A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailen Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailen Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailen Shah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailen Surendra Shah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shailen S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shailen Shah has 12 office locations.
Dr. Shailen Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.