Learn more about Dr. Shailen Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailen Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailen Shah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailen S. Shah practice?
Dr. Shailen Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.