Learn more about Dr. Shailen Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailen Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailen Shah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailen S. Shah practice?
Dr. Shailen Shah practices Allergy & Immunology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Voorhees Allergists, Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Voorhees Pediatricians, and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.