Dr. Shailendra Chauhan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailendra Chauhan?

January 6th, 2017

Professional, Thorough, Caring

When you suffer smoothen like oancretitis and don't know whey you want answers. I had been to another doctor, I felt like a number. Dr Chauhan;s clinical interests included acute and chronic pancreatitis so I decided to schedule appointment. I have seen man, many doctors over eh years as a result toof two very bad accidents. I can honestly say that my experience with Dr CHauhan was one of my best medical experiences ever. He is pleasant and put me at ease. He asked tons of questions which iu=llustrated that he was truly concerned about me. He allowed me to ask a buch of questions ( and I can be talkative). Hecreated a clear plan of action told me thenorder in which each step would be done and then told my potential outcomes including the fact tat despite all these tests there is a chance that the reason for the illness might still go unexplained. greatly appreciated his thoroughness and honesty. If this condition necessitates a long term relationship with a doctor(which it might) I am very glad I choose Dr Chauhan. Since he is new to the are from Florida I guess man patients don't know about him yet. Once he gets known his office will be full

October 5th, 2013

The doctor was good enough;, bedside manner, skill, explanations of findings...that said, depending on your diagnoses, for instance you need surgery, always get a second opinion! !

April 16th, 2010

Treated me for a new type of colonscopy

They done a good job asnd was very pleased with my Dr's

May 9th, 2017