A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailendra Chavda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailendra Chavda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailendra Chavda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavda graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Chavda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailendra Natvar Chavda MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shailendra N. Chavda practice?
- Dr. Shailendra Chavda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shailendra Chavda practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists.